Sunday, September 29, 2013

Naughty Pantie Boy gets Busted!

Have an obsession with sniffing dirty panties, rubbing them all over your body and jerking off with them?  Is the desire so strong it compels you to do crazy shit to satisfy that urge?  Well, I have a true story of someone who went to extremes to fulfill his uncontrollable desire to indulge in his fetish.  I went to high school with this guy, I'll call him the crazy jerk off pantie sniffer boy and you will soon find out why!  His obsession for this woman he had the hots for was obviously just to much for him and his cock to take anymore.  So this one night he broke into my friends house and went into her mothers room found here pantie drawer dumped every last pair of her panties in the middle of her bed.  He stripped down naked, pissed on them, rolled around in it like a fucking dog than jerked his cock.  Sniffing them, wearing them even had a pair on his head....lmao!  How do I know all this, you're asking yourself, well, my friend and her mother came home and busted his perverted ass in the middle of cumming all over her panties and bed.  When they started screaming at him he ran out of the house with a pair of panties on his head, didn't even grab his clothes...LMAO!  They both knew exactly who he was cuz he only lived a couple houses down from them plus he went to our school.  My friends mother never pressed any charges against him but he had to buy her a new matress...well I guess his parents had to...LOL!  Everyone in school laughed at him and called him the crazy jerk off pantie sniffer boy.  I can only imagine the humiliation he must have felt but than again that might have made is dick hard too!  LMFAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment