Sunday, September 22, 2013

This Shit is Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S *giggles*

My dirty panty slut is always trying to out do himself on every call. This time he put on every pair of pretty panties that he has ever owned. *giggles*  





Doesn't he look sweet? Tee hee.  These panties got fucked up...hahaha!  When he calls me he always makes sure he has a full bladder.  My sexy piss slave pissed in a bowl, soaked a pair of MY panties that I gave him in it and sloshed the pissed soaked panties all over his body and spilled the rest all over his numerous pretty panties.  Squish , squash...YUMMY!  *giggles*  See my little slut will do anything for me!    ~Wicked Grin~ 
He also knows how I love when he stuffs his ass full with a frozen banana, whoa that shits cold, but it melts rather quickly in his hot ass!  That's when the ice cubes cum in.  He pops those suckers right up that banana stuffed ass!  His asshole just drips...it's now ready for a nice stiff vibrator set on HIGH!  Banana ass shake anyone?! Hahaha!  
Now its time for him to fuck that squishy melon that he hollowed out and warmed up to slide over his dripping aching dick.  Holding that melon he pumps away. Yes, fuck that melon you dirty bitch...HAHAHA!   


This sexy slut always like to surprise me with how he is going to eat his cum for me, this time was no different.  When he's fucked the shit out of that melon and that cock of his is ready to blow....he came all over a chocolate covered doughnut adding his own sticky glaze to make it the perfect treat! Mmm Mmm...so good! 
Can't wait to see what my sexy bitch is going to cum up for me next time! *smiles*


No comments:

Post a Comment