Friday, September 27, 2013

Busted! *giggles*

Going to school can be such a drag so on this particular day I decided to stay home from school get high and play with my naughty toys all day.  Mom and my step-dad were off to work early in the morning so I had all day.  I rolled up a fatty and went into the bathroom to smoke it, turned the fan on so the smell would get sucked out...so I thought.  I'm in the bathroom puffing away and playing with my favorite vibrator.  Thinking I was home alone until I notice the door in the bathroom was cracked open.  There I see my step daddy peeking in on me working my vibrator in and out of my tight cunt.  When I noticed I said "do you see something you like daddy"?


That's when he busts into the bathroom and threatens to tell on me but I've learned a few things, how to manipulate a man by working his hard throbbing cock and his cock was soooo hard.  You've been sneaking a peek at me for a while now haven't you?  You were just watching me and jerking your cock weren't you?  He says nothing as I grab his hard cock through his unzipped pants and got down on my naughty knees. I feel so dirty sucking on my step daddy's cock, I tell him.


You are a dirty girl he says as he bends me over the sink.  Daddy wants that dirty ass.  He gets down under me and buried his face in my dirty juicy ass.  Daddy likes that dirty little asshole he says while he stretched my tight little hole with his fingers so he could shove his nose then his tongue up my dirty ass.  Lets make those ass juices flow, daddy's going to fuck that ass and get his dick nice and dirty.  This is when daddy really finds out what a perverted little princess he has for a step daughter.  Fuck my ass daddy get my ass juices dripping all over your thick cock, your little princess wants that ass covered cock deep down her throat when you blow that hot sticky load and that's exactly what I got.  Ass to mouth...the taste of cum and ass as daddy face fucked my pretty mouth dumping his sticky, thick load.  I truly know I'll never get in trouble with daddy, I have him wrapped around my sweet dirty ass. Tee hee.




No comments:

Post a Comment