Saturday, September 14, 2013

Music to my ears! *giggles*

I have this particular slut that is so much fun. Our last call together I lite up my cigarette while he stood in front of me pathetically wearing only a hard on.  Watching me wrap my cherry lips around the end of that cigarette had him thinking I was going to give him the same pleasure.  He was sooo very wrong.  I grabbed my cuffs and locked his hands behind his back as my cigarette dangled from my lips he could feel the warmth on his neck.  Walking in front of him taking a long drag I asked him if he would like me to get on my knees and wrap my lips around his dripping dick. YES! He replied.  Teasing him I got on my knees looked up at him as I blew a billowy cloud of smoke around his twitching throbbing cock.  Standing back up I tell him it's not my intention to be your slut, bitch!  I grab a hold of my 12 inch black strappy and say "you're going to be my slut" smiling at him.  He starts to whimper and tremble. All good cock suckers need to wear cock sucking red to suck cock.  I kissed him leaving his lips cherry red.  No Danielle, he begged, please don't. Get on your knees and tell me what a good cock sucking slut you are bitch!  Refusing to say it, I shoved his mouth full of my strappy.  "Leave a nice ring of red on that cock you slut!"  Laughing at how pathetic he looked I pullwd his face off my strappy and made him tell me what a cock sucking slut he is.  Once again he refussed to be truthful with his Mistress. Your cock is dripping and you are going to tell me that you don't like sucking cock?  LIAR!  You know what I do to liars....they get fucked! Pushing him down face first into the floor with his hands cuffed behind his back and his ass in the air just like the whore he is.  I ashed my cigarette on his puckered asshole than I spit on it and told him to say thank you!  Oh...thank you Mistress he cried.  I find this rather amusing.  I love when a slut can make me laugh!  Shoving my big black strappy straight up is slut ass he finally admits he is a cock sucking dirty whore. *giggles*  That's right, that's exactly what I wanted to hear my slut say!  Filling his ass to capacity I reached around and tugged on his pathetic cock while I fucked his man pussy hard and he begged to cum.  I love when my whores beg it's music to my ears!  *smiles*





No comments:

Post a Comment