Thursday, September 19, 2013

Danielle Finds Out She Loves Cock and Coke

My parents used to send me to summer camp every year when I was really young.  This one year I had a major crush on my sailing instructor.  He always flirted with me and I loved flirting with him. I always wore a hot little bikini making sure he saw every inch of my tight little body.  I saw how he looked at me and you should have seen the way I looked at him. *smiles* It was quite obvious I was extremely curious of what he had in those swim shorts as I was always starring at his crotch. *giggles* 
 He was in his early twenties and so sexy, all the girls wanted him.  When camp was coming to an end I slipped him a note letting him know I would be home alone for a couple of days when I got home from camp and for him to come swimming with me in my pool.  He showed up the first day I was home from camp!  I greeted him at the door in pigtails and wearing one of my thong bikinis.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head *giggles*  As I invited him in he told me he picked up an 8-ball of coke and asked me if I liked to party.  At that point I've never done coke before but really wanted to especially with him!  We raided my parents liquor cabinet and he did lines off my sweet little ass and I did my first line of coke off his stiff hard cock. YUM! I loved sucking and tasting his cock and I got high as fuck doing it too! *smirk* I had never been that naughty yet, it felt amazing and I was hooked!   I love partying and I love a nice cock!  When the two get mixed together...what a rush! *smiles*



No comments:

Post a Comment