Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Daddies are always SO much fun! *smiles*

I love how understanding and cool daddy can be!  Mom is such a prude and a major fucking bitch she won't let me do anything unless I do it all behind her back...which is exactly what I do!  Daddy always has my back and it fucking rocks that mom is gone a whole hell of a lot!  Like they say when the cats away...well *evil grin*  Daddy and his slutty angel will play! Daddy and I party it up together ... daddy loves when I'm his drunkin bimbo and he always has my favorite drink on hand.  Daddy always throws in a dirty twist cuz that's just how daddy likes it!  "Danielle why don't you put on your mother's wedding dress so daddy can fuck you in it!"  I love how daddy thinks! I just love getting mommy's wedding dress all fucked up and full of her husbands cum! Tee hee.  Buzzed and horny as fuck I love playing with daddy's cock, looking like a princess in mommy's wedding dress! Daddy tells me I look like such a slut in white! *giggles* Well daddy's little princess is a slut! Fuck me Daddy and it will always be our little secret! *smiles*


No comments:

Post a Comment