Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cock gets me everything I want!

Ever since I knew the power my hot little body and pussy has on men, I've completely taken advantage of the situation...LMAO!.  It all started with daddy. I knew I could get anything I wanted from daddy, he's been wrapped around my finger since I could remember.  I used that power at school too.  I was a cheerleader in high school and had to keep my grades up to stay on the squad.  Lucky for me all my teachers were men and easily persuaded. I always sat in the front of the classroom flashing and distracting my teachers with my hot little pussy.  I love wearing flirty skirts and no panties.  Why should I even bother with panties when I would just be taking them off all day long...tee hee. I actually caught one of my perverted teachers even sniffing my chair when I came back to ask him a question. He was just to easy...LOL!  The hot little deal I made with all my naughty teachers couldn't have worked out any better!  I got all A's and I earned them too! *smirk*  These days I get my rent paid and anything else my heart desires with my sweet, fuckable cunt!  I'm such a naughty lil slut but hey it gets me everything I want!  *giggles* 



No comments:

Post a Comment