Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Feeding my Oral Fixations

There's something slightly primal in me at times, ok extremely primal!  When I am in a close embrace with someone I find I have a strong urge to want to bite them. Whether it be their shoulder, neck, ears or lips. I can not resist the feel of their warm skin in between my teeth. I struggle with keeping myself under control. I have a hard time holding back when they kiss me on the lips as I have to fight to stop myself from biting their lips. I wouldn't do it too hard *smirk* plus I just find it so damn sexy!  Its a wild and evil side of me I kind of like but I know I should not unleash this side of me on the wrong person, talk about a freaking someone out! *giggles*  I know it needs to be with someone who has a high pain tolerance and likes the taste of pain, especially during the height of an orgasam  that's when I can really sink my teeth into them.
~evil grin~  
So I looked this up and this is what its called Odaxelagnia and it's meaning is sexual arousal through biting, or being bitten.  Very Interesting and I have found this to be very true myself.  I have also found people that like to be bitten, some of them also like to be scratched as well, which is a whole other fetish in itself.  Some like to be scratched really hard, some to the
point of blood shed, some just like the feel of long nails scraping down their skin.
Everyone is different.  
Just like some biters like to wear fangs and like to role play vampire fantasies, some like to actually get to the point of bloodletting, some don't.
What I like to do is just bite hard enough to satisfy my urge, I rarely pierce the skin but it just feels sooo amazing between my teeth.  If the person I'm with is really into it and I can really let myself go then it can get very animalistic on my part! Mmmmmm!  The other thing I love is seeing the marks I leave.  Sex marks are such a turn on for me!  Don't think I don't like being bitten back cuz I do! If you bite my neck it's on!  Bite me...I mean really bite me!  I love looking in the mirror and seeing the marks that are left behind...so HOT!  To me that means I just had the
hottest sex ever and I have reminders of it for days after and it makes me wet to look at them. *smirk*

Having a biting fetish must mean you really have an oral fixation cuz I know I do! Besides having a love for biting I have a love for smoking and sucking cock. Together preferably *wink*  I do enjoy smoking just for the pleasure of just smoking a cigarette.  I also can cum just from sucking and gagging on a cum filled cock but the two together just does it for me.  Smoking and getting fucked and you just amped up my sexual experience 1000%!  I had a boyfriend who shared that same fetish.  He loved smokey blow jobs and fucking me while I smoked made him crazy *giggles*. He always requested that I light up and as soon as I did it was on!  He didn't like me biting him so much but I could get my oral fix with him in this way. I'll definitely write more about my smoking fetish in the future so you will just have to stay tuned for our hot smoking sex if that's your thang!

No comments:

Post a Comment