Saturday, October 5, 2013

Naughty Intruder

On this night I came home after a night out with my girlfriends. I walked through the front door put my purse down on the counter and the next thing I know I was being grabbed from behind, my arms being tied behind my back. When he turned me around he was wearing all black and a black ski mask. I asked him what he wanted and why he was doing this. He said nothing as he dragged me to my couch and proceeded to tie my ankles together. Still begging him to stop he said nothing. He gagged me so I couldn't scream and cry than tied my legs together at the knees and thighs while I was sitting on the couch. I was helpless, what was this guy going to do to me?! Once he had finished tying me up he demanded to know where I kept my safe. Pulling the gag from my mouth he demanded to know once again. How do you know I even have one I asked? He pushed me onto the floor and kicked me in the stomach. Tell me where it is. Knocking the wind out of me I wasn't able to talk so he kicked me again. Ok, ok it's in my bedroom behind the picture on the wall. When he found it he demanded I give him the combination which I did. Once he got it open he took the one most valuable thing I had in there which was a coin my father gave me worth thousands. How did he know about that I was thinking to myself. Lying helpless on the floor he saw the perfect opportunity to get something else he wanted. He bent me over my couch and fucked me until he came...never saying a word. He left and there I was still tied up with no way of getting any help. Thinking I was going to be like this for days, not long after the masked man left, my boyfriend came over and found me. The funny thing was my boyfriend wasn't supposed to come over that night which makes me wonder was it him? He had the same build and that cock felt very familiar. My intuition always seems to know, my boyfriend confessed to me that it was him and how he had been wanting to be a naughty intruder, tie me up and take what he wanted from me. How he had been planning this ever since he met me. He gave me my coin back and you know what... that was fucking HOT! He's lucky he found such a pervert as a girlfriend! *giggles*



No comments:

Post a Comment