Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not Your Ordinary Box of Chocolates! *giggles*

My brother and I have this self proclaimed witch for an Aunt.  She whipped up a special box of chocolates for my brother who is having girlfriend issues.  Our kooky aunt had them delivered to the house with a note explaining that these chocolates will have his girlfriend turned into the erotic whore he has always dreamed of.  Reading this note I laughed! "That crazy old woman really loves to fuck with your head bro!" Don't eat them Danielle, they are for my girlfriend my brother said sternly.  "Yeah, yeah, sure thing...I won't!"  Tee hee...of course I did! *smiles*  My aunt had placed a small note under every chocolate. The one I picked said "slut".  
Perfect I thought lets see what slut tastes like! *giggles* Mmmm....come to find out slut tastes just like dark chocolate.  Delicious and decadent. All of a sudden this warm tingly sensation rushed through out my body...I could feel my pussy starting to ache.  
My brother walked back into the room and saw I had opened the chocolates and ate one...he was not pleased!  I didn't really hear anything he was saying all I wanted was his cock.  I walked up to him and grabbed his dick through his pants, he pushed me away but he could see the lust in my eyes. Don't be such a drag I said to him.  I grabbed another chocolate and stuffed it in his mouth.  Quickly he started to succumb to my advances.  He started to tell me how much he loved me and wanted to do anything to make me happy.  I glanced at the note for that piece of chocolate...it read "LOVE". I thought...OMG, theses chocolates really do work!
Wow! All I wanted was to be his dirty whore! On my knees sucking his delicious cock, he picked out another chocolate..."this one says fertility." He took a bite and fed me the rest.  Mmmm......I want to plant my seed deep inside your cunt Danielle, he said breathlessly.  Yes...make my belly grow!  Unload your sticky seed deep inside me!  I'm yours! 
There were a couple more pieces of sinful chocolate that my brother and I indulged in. They were anal and foot fetish. I was really missing out all these years, my brother really knows how to satisfy a dirty girl. Thank you Auntie for bringing my brother and I much closer! I know they were meant for his frigid girlfriend but "we" found out that incest really is best! *smiles*



1 comment: