Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Daddy's Drunkin Princess

"Danielle!!!"  I hear daddy calling for me. "What's up daddy?"  "You and I have to talk princess." " Mommy told me that you did poorly this card marking."  "No I didn't daddy I did ok, moms just pissed because I didn't do as well as she wanted me to! "
"Well princess mommy says you have to be punished and mommy is going away for the next few days and you have to stay here with me and not go to any of those Halloween parties this weekend."  "Well that sucks  daddy!"  "How about you be daddy's drunkin bimbo this weekend...daddy bought you a bottle of vodka." "Daddy wants his little princess to put on mommy's wedding dress and show daddy what a slut his princess is."  "Daddy....I should have known your punishment wasn't going to suck! " *giggles*  "Drink down that vodka princess while you put mommy's wedding dress on!"  "I look hotter than mommy did in this dress don't I daddy?" "You sure do princess, now cum sit down on daddy's lap and show me how you kiss all the boys."  "Mmmm....daddy you taste so good and I feel something else I wanna taste."  *giggles*  "That's right princess, daddy's cock is so hard for his drunkin slut."  "Show daddy how his slutty princess sucks daddy's cock!"  "I love sucking your cock daddy it tastes so yummy when it drips all over my tongue." *giggles*  "Cum and bounce on daddy's lap like a good girl!"  "Daddy wants to pump his little angel fuck full of cum."  I always love bouncing on my daddy's lap! *smiles*


No comments:

Post a Comment