Thursday, October 17, 2013

Smoking Hot Cock!

I love to smoke, I smoke ML100's and to me there is nothing more satisfying than a cigarette and a hard cock. I always enjoyed these things separately until  I was sitting on an old boyfriends couch and seeing him watching me smoke my cigarette.  I asked him if he liked watching me smoke that's when he grabbed his hard cock through his pants and said "I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have those luscious lips wrapped around my dick as well as that cigarette."  That statement alone made my pussy wet and that's when I discovered the pleasures of smoking and sex together.  I unzipped his pants and started stroke his cock while I finished my first cigarette. Watching the effect this had on him turned me on even more.  I lit up another cigarette got down on my knees and blew a big puff of smoke all over his aching cock.  At that moment his cock started to throb and drip. Smoking and sucking a dick at the same time is a delicious experience but getting fucked and smoking at the same time is orgasmic.  Dangling a cigarette from my mouth and smoking it while riding a colossal cock makes me squirt.  Maybe because it seems naughtier but doing two of my favorite things at once just takes it to a whole different level. Once I stopped seeing him I thought, so much for indulging in my smoking fetish.  I was so very wrong.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think lightning would strike twice and this time so close to home.  The house next to mine has been up for sale for many months. Finally someone bought it and to my astonishment, a single "smoking" hot guy moves in.  OMG!  Of course I have to do the neighborly thing and welcum him to the neighborhood. *giggles*  So, I knock on his door, making sure I look hotter than hell and when he answered, he was wearing a black wife beater, showing off his muscular arms and HOT tattoos with a pair of loose but hugging all the right spots, jeans and a cigarette dangling from his mouth.  I thought JACKPOT!  I definitely have to get to know this guy! DAMN!  He is so HOT!  I introduced myself as his neighbor and he said, "well, well, lucky me, come on in neighbor". That day he and I clicked and he has been my "smoking" hot cock on call ever since. Oh, no....Lucky ME! *smiles*  I like going over to his place having him sit back, relax and enjoy himself a smoke while I suck his meaty cock, smoking on a cigarette, engulfing his dick with puffs of smoke until he cums down my throat. So good! He says he likes watching the smoke pour from my mouth and onto his cock. God, that makes me wet!  Finding a guy that has the same fetish as me is like winning the lotto and I hit the jackpot with this dude. I also have won big since I've started here at Phone Sex Kingdom.  I have found so many guys who share my fetishes and appetite for sex. That's why I love phone sex so much, you get to explore anything you want and meet all sorts of great guys. *smiles*






No comments:

Post a Comment