Thursday, November 14, 2013

Panty Boy gets Punished!

You've been playing in my panty draw again.  I found my favorite pair torn and I know you were wearing them your naughty panty boy!
Swinging a pair of lacy pink panties on my finger tip. The doorknob turns, you step inside the bedroom looking startled to see me waiting."What's wrong, babe?" 
I smile at you, "Nothing is wrong, panty boy." I know you love when I call you that, it's the trigger for you to submit. "But, you need to change into these!
You quickly scramble to take the panties from me, and hurry to put them on.
"You've been a naughty boy," I walk around you, as you stand quivering in the middle of the room, dressed only in the pink lacy panties I gave you to wear. My pussy moistening at the site of your quivers."You ripped my favorite pair of panties. I think that deserves a punishment don't you?" "Yes, Mistress."
"Bend over the back of this chair." You quickly do as your told draping yourself over it. "First, I'm going to spank you for ripping my pretty panties.  
I swing my hand back slapping your bare ass, making you yelp and stiffen your cheeks. I gently rub at the growing red mark and as you groan, I smack the other cheek just a little harder. "Have to make them the perfect shade of red." *giggles* 
"Stand up my pet and open your mouth." You instantly obey and I run my finger across your mushroom head collecting all that is dripping from your stiff dick.
"Suck it off, naughty boy." You eagerly suck my fingers clean. "That's my good slut!"
Looking over at the night stand your eyes widen when you see the the toy I love to use on you when you've been naughty.  I tighten the harness a bit and grab my 8 inch shaft, "bend over my slut!" I spread your cheeks wide and spit on that hungry hole anxious to claim your ass.  "Does my naughty, panty boy like his ass filled?"
"Oh yes, Mistress. Please fuck my ass. Ooh!" I spread your cheeks and press your puckered hole with the tip of my strap-on. You thrust back!
"Patience my slut." I feed you an inch then pull back and give you two more, slowly drilling in deeper until your ass is firmly pressed to my hips. 
I slide my hands up your back and grasp your shoulders. My big breasts and hard nipples press into it as I grind my shaft deep into your slutty ass . I start moving it in and out gaining speed and the moans from you, tell me you're close to cumming. I push your head down toward your cock and tell you to open your mouth. Your dick erupts and cum splashes across your face and into your hungry mouth.  
"You're suck a good slut, my pet!" But, I'm sure it won't be long before you're back to playing in my panty draw once again you naughty panty boy!
*giggles*


No comments:

Post a Comment