Thursday, November 7, 2013

Denying Mr. Jepsen Of His Orgasm

When I was still in high school I had a certain teacher that kept giving me the eye. He chose our seating assignments and he put me at the front of the class. Our school made us wear those schoolgirl uniforms. I swear a pervert came up with them in a wet dream.

My teacher used to enjoy looking up my skirt when I would forget and tuck my right foot up on my left knee creating a figure-four. At first I was shy about the whole thing. As time went on I warmed up to the idea of having him look at me. I began to wonder if he waited to masturbate until he got home or if he did it in between classes.

One day I decided to find out. I wadded up some paper and stuck it into the doorjamb so that the door wouldn’t lock. Then when class was over I left like everybody else in the class, but then headed back to bust in on him to see what he was doing.

Sure enough he was sitting at his desk chair with his cock in his hand. I could tell by the beads of sweat on his forehead that he was working his stiff prick like a jackhammer. I quickly plucked the paper out of the lock and closed the door behind me so we could have some alone time. Even if it was only going to be a few minutes.

When I busted in the room he tried to scurry his lower half underneath his desk and out of site. I wasn’t having any of that! I rushed over to him, jumping up on his desk, putting either foot on the armrest of his chair. When my legs parted and my bright yellow panties showed he tried not to look, but couldn’t resist the temptation.

He tried to tell me that I shouldn’t be in there with nobody else and that teachers weren’t supposed to lock the door if a student was in the room. He said something about not wanting to get into any trouble...

"You are already in trouble, Mr. Jepsen!" I yelled out. "Now start licking my pussy before I tell everybody what a pervert you are!"

With that I grabbed him by the neck and pushed his head down while kicking his chair back and out from under him. He knelt down on the floor like a good boy with his head in perfect line with my crotch. I pushed his face into my panties and he began licking them like a puppy dog experiencing peanut butter for the first time. He was so eager to lick!

I pulled off my panties and handed them to him, telling him to jerk himself off into them while he ate my pussy.

As he licked and sucked on my wet cunny I laid down on his desk with my feet up on his shoulders. As the minutes passed by I could hear students mulling around outside the door. I could also hear them filtering into the classrooms on either side of our own. Soon the bell would ring and the students would be late for class.

My little pussy fiend was feverishly jerking his cock into my panties. I could tell he was ready to cum. The school bell chimed. We needed to cum now or it would have to wait until lunch time. Somebody knocked on the door calling out Mr. Jepsen’s name. I tried to concentrate, but people kept on knocking. If I wasn’t going to get to cum then he couldn’t either!

I pushed him back and slid down his front side snatching my panties from his cock just as he was about to blow his spunk into them. His cock was throbbing. I actually felt sorry a little bit. It looked painful!

"You need to run your class, Mr. Jepsen." I reminded him while tucking my panties into my purse. He looked at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes. I sighed and held his face close to my chest. "I will be back later to finish you off. Now put that away," I pointed at his cock, "and get your door open before the principal gets here!"

Reluctantly he tucked his cock into the waistband of his pants and threw on his sport jacket to cover it. As he opened the door I burst out thanking him for helping me with my assignment and bounced down the hall to my next class delighting in having denied him an orgasm!




No comments:

Post a Comment