Saturday, November 23, 2013

Be the Best Sissy You can be!

I LOVE my Sissy boys! I do so love dressing them up and bringing the girl out in them! *giggles*  Be who you are girls!  You know your little clitty gets so hard when you slide into something silky and soft.  There's no point in trying not to be a sissy once you have found out that you have never been happier than when you are in sexy lingerie, a hot dress and most of all, sexy girly panties. *smiles* I have a sissy slut that likes to call me and tell me all about her day at the mall.  How she got a pedicure and how girly it makes her feel. The pretty outfits she picked out and added to her wardrobe.  She really gets excited when the sales girls get into helping her find just the perfect pair of shoes to go with her new outfits. She gets so worked up from her girly sprees she has to call me and try on all her outfits for me while she fucks that man pussy good and hard before her wife comes home and catches her riding that fat dildo while on the phone with me again...Tee hee.  Her wife is slowly coming to terms with the fact that her husband is a sissy boy, this has taken some time but she does fuck that man pussy for her time and again. *wink*  This sissy has really made a commitment to being "her true self”.  The only time she wears men's clothing is when she goes to work.  She tells me how she dresses herself up in pretty stockings and sexy panties under her work uniform every day so it feels more natural to her.  At home she has slowly eased her family into the fact that she no longer wants to be dressed as a "he". She has gone through her entire wardrobe and has it  nearly completely sissified. She can't bear the thought of wearing an item of men's clothing, she says it just feels uncomfortable to her.  She tells me how she can't wait to wear a bikini this summer at the beach when she takes the family on vacation.   I love that she doesn't have a care in the world what other people think of her, that should be an inspiration to every one, be true to yourself and be who you are.  If you're a sissy pansy boy...own it!  *smirk*


No comments:

Post a Comment