Saturday, December 14, 2013

Special Delivery from Santa

I heard Santa come to a stop on the roof of the house.  I smiled in anticipation of what was to come.  Santa knows where all the naughty girls live and I am top on his list. *smirk*   I heard Santa tell his reindeer "this is a special delivery boys, I'm going to be longer than usual" Ho Ho Ho, he chuckled.   Santa is always extra good to his naughty girls.  He brings me extravagant gifts of jewelry, designer shoes and clothing.  He knows how to treat his naughty sluts.  When Santa landed at the bottom of my chimney I was there waiting for him in a sexy short red dress nibbling on a big delicious candy cane. Santa's always told me I look so much cuter with something in my mouth. *giggles*  Mmmm...Santa you're finally here! I said with a great big smile.   "I know you brought me all sorts of wonderful presents!"  I've been a very bad girl Santa I smiled devilishy, but he already knew that, my sexual escapades filled pages in the Naughty file on his computer. Since you've been such a naughty girl Danielle, Santa wants  to put his milk in your cookie, Santa said with a smirk.  Santa knows just how delicious my sweet cookie is, he has stopped in every year to get his fill for as long as I can remember. *giggles*  Santa always told me I was one of his best helpers! 
Good Ole St. Nick has a great big dick and needs his naughty helpers to lick his stick, Santa would always say.   Mmmm...I love sucking on his big candy cane!  Wrapping my lips around his delicious shaft, Santa grabbing my silky blonde hair and face fucking me,  making me gag and drool while he milks his big jingle balls down my snow white throat.  Santa isn't ever satisfied until he gets what he came for, my sweet cookie. *giggles*  "Sit on Santa's face he wants to taste your sweetness." he said licking his rosy lips.   Slurping up my sweet sex juice Santa's cock once again got hard as a rock.  Santa wants to put his milk in your cookie, you tasty little slut, Santa growled.  Flipping me over sticking my little ass up, Santa plunged his big shaft deep into my sweet little cookie pumping me full of his sweet cream and than sucking it out.  You know how Santa loves a little milk with his cookie, Santa said while licking my cookie clean.  Sliding into his red trousers he looked at me and said "Santa's lil helper is very good at being bad!"  Merry Christmas Danielle and thanks for the milk and cookies, Santa chuckled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment