Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Put a Spell on You!

My brother came to stay with me to celebrate my engagement.  My fiancee's parents were already there but my brother had not met them yet.  This one day my fiancee called to tell me that he and his parents were up at the county fair and for my brother and I to meet them up there.  I had to do some convincing with my brother because he finds those fairs to be cheesy and he can't stand carnies he thinks they are all inbred and weird.  I tell him it will still be fun and besides you have to go because my fiancee's parents are there and they want to meet you!  Rolling his eyes he agrees. When we get there I'm tugging on my brothers arm as he is still dragging his feet.  All of a sudden he stops in his tracks and says look at that old gypsy woman.  See I told you these places are cheesy I bet she's going to try and tell us our fortune...hahaha! Laughing, I said omg she looks like the crypt keeper...hahaha!  Unfortunately, this crazy gypsy lady heard us making fun of her and she starts coming right at me.  She grabs me by my arm and in this creepy shaky old lady voice screams out "Loverrsss" while she squeezed my arm and dug her nails into my skin.  Freaked out I started to scream let me go you crazy old lady!  She did and glared at me as she turned to walk away.  All of a sudden I didn't feel so good.  I felt woozy and needed to lay down before I passed out.  I just thought is was from the heat and that creepy old lady really freaked me the hell out!  My brother yelled out to the old gypsy woman "please help, my sister needs to rest".  The gypsy lady pulled back the door opening on her tent and gestured us in.  There were only bales of hay to lay on but I didn't care.  The gypsy lady never came in with us.  My brother was trying to get his cell phone to work but no signal.  The next thing I know that gypsy lady was back and standing outside the door laughing and started cursing my brother and I.  “Sinners of incest I make you a slave to your desires” the old woman screeched. That's when smoke started to waft into the tent, I swear she was working some kind of fucked up gypsy magic on us.  I started feeling this overwhelming lustful urge towards my brother.  This animalistic sensation I could not control. I wanted my brother, I needed his cock and only his cock would do.  I wanted him to make my pussy his.  We fucked hard, long and loud.  The carnies were outside the tent cheering us on and I could here that old gypsy lady laughing and saying again and again "Loverrsss".  


No comments:

Post a Comment