Saturday, October 25, 2014

Daddy making Me his Big Titted Whore

This is something one of my callers wrote and we got off to it on the phone together.  He is such a fucking perv and I LOVE it!

After my experience at the sex shop, I was worn out and Daddy helped get me home to bed. I woke late the next morning refreshed and could not stop thinking about how slutty I acted.  Daddy came in and said, “Good morning, care to explain why you went to that shop yesterday? “ I hung my head and said “Sorry Daddy, I’m not sure.”  All I knew is that I loved being humiliated and abused.
Then he told me to strip out of my nightie and lay down and spread my legs. He lubed my ass a little and inserted an egg shaped item. He held a remote control.
Next he put a leash on me and made me crawl naked except for my high heels out to the garage.  As we entered, I could not believe my eyes. Comfortable rugs had been placed all around except the center area with the drain, and chairs were placed on the rugs. And, MY GOD sitting and standing  were people I KNEW. Neighbors, teachers & friends of my parents.  All eyes turned to me, on my hands and knees with my big tits hanging down and my gorgeous ass in the air. Christ, don’t they know how old I am? I hear some cheers and catcalls and someone says, what a nice big titted whore. Of course I craved the comments, my nipples harden  and I start shivering in anticipation.
                                         
But I was really shocked when I saw the woman in the center. Her arms were stretched up and tied to the rafter above her. Her legs were spread and she was being drilled by a huge mechanical dildo based on the floor and moving up and down into her smooth cunt. AND IT WAS MY MOM!!.  My eyes went to her tits. MY GOD, they were so big & beautiful, her arms tied above her made them stick out so sexy. But she was screaming in pain   “(AAAAHHHHH  GGGOOOOOODDD)”    because behind her was Mimi from the store. Also naked except heels, and she was whipping  mom’s big ass, (but not too big), which shook like jello with each stroke, drool was running down mommy’s mouth.  Finally I noticed another reason for her screams, HER TITS HAD PINS, BIG ONES, STUCK IN THEM, ten or twelve on each one. Oh GOD, MOMMYS TITS WERE PIN CUSHIONS.  “AAAAHHHH,   FUUUCCCCKKK!
I could not take my eyes off mommy’s body, so beautiful, tits being punished, ass humping and jiggling.  My mommy is in pain and my cunt is dripping, what’s wrong with me?
Mimi stopped and Daddy led me over to mommy.  “Mommy, why are all these people  here?”
Her reply was mixed with groans, the dildo had not stopped. “For my abuse and humiliation,  sweetie, uuhh, uuhh.   I am a slut, a pain slut, a cum slut and a big titted whore, and you will be, too.

866-321-1782
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment